Monday, January 4, 2010

Update to Resolutions

Upping the number of books to read to 35. Jon feels I already easily read 25 books, so I'll add 10 more on. So that's a little more than 1 every two weeks.

Book #1 - I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max.
This book is hilarious! I feel a little bad that I find it so funny and he is terrible to women, but it is so ridiculous they the stuff tat this guy does.

Losing weight - while I weighed myself this morning and gained 5lbs in Michigan! I'm now at 195, so the goal is 155 for the year. I would like to loose 60 lbs, but I'm trying to keep things obtainable. Started off today with a good breakfast of cereal and green tea. I'm currently pretty hungry, but will wait until noon to eat lunch and will be working out tonight to my Jillian Michael's DVD. Stephanie gave me her IPod tracker for running. Once I get 10 pounds off I'll start running outside. It would be awesome to do a marathon, but first I need to see how my knees handle it.

No comments: