Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Relaxing weekend

Jon and I went to Angel Fire Sunday and Monday. His Aunt and Uncle have a home there, a beautiful home! It was so nice to get out of the city and be up there, "up north" some might say. Isabelle and Mark cooked for us a ton, so the diet wasn't very successful this weekend. We did go on a hike yesterday, about 3/4 of a mile, but there was some vertical incline, so it was a good workout, especially seeing as we were at 9000 feet.

We just left Presley at home with some extra food and plenty of water. When we got home last night, about 8pm, he was sitting in the kitchen window. He had eaten all of his food and was acting so hungry. Poor little guy, I hope he didn't eat all of his food on Sunday.

I finished Steph's birthday present over the weekend, a clutch, and made two coin purses from the left over yarn, which I need to line and add a zipper.

Breakfast today
1 cup multigrain cheerios and 1/2 cup milk (170 calories)
Cup of green tea, unsweetened

No comments: