Monday, February 1, 2010

Month Two

Recipes: 67 left to go.

Books: 31.5 to go.
I having 132 pages left in Living Biblically . It's an ok book. I am learning some interesting facts about what it says in the Bible, and every now and then while reading I think "Maybe I should read the Bible", but it's not an interesting enough book that I can't put it down.

Quilts: 6 to go.
I have started cutting up some fabric for a baby quilt and have t-shirts cut up to make my KD quilt. Just need to start sewing.

Last night I took a bag making class at SF Quilting and loved it! I'm so thrilled about what I learned, especially making handles. I'm really excited to finish the bag tonight and start a new one. After what Iu learned last night I feel like I could easily replicate some of my Vera bags.

No comments: