Friday, January 30, 2009

I have to live with a boy!

I'm not upset like Carrie was on Sex and the City, pretty excited that Jon is moving in. He's started bringing stuff over and will be all moved in tomorrow, I just can't wait for everything to be organized. Lately when there's a mess I feel chaotic, but this could also be because there's so many things going on.

Elizabeth moved to Santa Fe, which is so awesome! I am practically back to the social life I had in Michigan, but I'm also feeling more content with not having it.

I've really gotten into knitting, I have 3 pockets going on different pairs of needles right now, a hat, a scarf and a dishcloth. I also have different jewelry projects waiting to be made, and I need to work on my KD blanket with my new sewing machine. Things will be easier with Jon living with me, no more going back forth to Albuquerque and forgetting one of my projects to work on.

More later, and my Feb resolution is to update way more!

No comments: